Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday (yesterday) was rather well spent, with art in the morning and getting feedback from miss kwa on the prep boards and what to improve on. She was smiling so widely I couldn't help but get infected by it HAHA. Nad and I went for VCW at punggol after that, but ended up going back to get donations from schoolmates & it was quite fun. Something happened too and we ended up laughing about it on the bus :D

SOT lecture got me to reflect for hours this morning so I'd say it was a good one. Unfortunately, a splitting headache prevented me from listening for one entire hour, and neurofen only took effect AFTER the lecture. Wonderful.

The few of us rushed down to Cathay to watch Step Up 3 right after class. Them being KwokMeang, Youjin, Haojing, Sylvester and Gordon + their friend M. Taiwanese fried chicken went perfectly well with the movie. The plot was entirely predictable but it was still a good one with the awesome dance moves and all. Not to forget the gorgeous Natalie and her smoking hot body. Not one of the most inspiring movies, but like I said, it's for the dance moves.

Dinner at Manhattan fish market till the shop closed at 11. Dinner was just a drink with a few stolen portions. Sometimes I don't know how I manage to talk to a bunch of people I don't know too well everytime but I do. There was a point where I kept quiet, thinking it'd be weird to join in their conversation until one went, "Emma are you so quiet all of a sudden?". Then I realised I was always the one who made things awkward for myself.

Can't help thinking why Sharni Vinson is so hot. And how I know we won't ever keep in contact after school yet I felt fine talking. Maybe it's precisely because of that

Oh yes, back to last friday. Great day with the art mates at SAM admiring tourists admiring Sarah's paining ;D I have yet to contact them so I better do! To get the photo they took of us ;D Somehow I always feel like I don't have that need to write down all the stuff we do cause

No comments: